A Vero Health Center Newsletter - Volume 61
Wishing you a happy Holiday season!
It's the most wonderful time of the year! We started off the holiday season by handing out over 825 pumpkin pies to each of our practice members the week of Thanksgiving. Including over 100 donated to local shelters and missions around town! We had so much fun expressing our gratitude! We appreciate all of you.
This month we'll continue the holiday traditions with our 12 Days of Christmas celebration. We will hand out gifts and goodies December 8th through December 23rd, building excitement and anticipation for the holidays to come. Be sure to come in for your appointments so you don't miss out!
As we look towards Christmas and the end of a crazy year, we
hope you are surrounded by people who bring you peace and hope.
Merry Christmas from your Vero family!
- Which popular Christmas beverage is also called "milk punch?"
- What did the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his shiny red nose?
- Elvis isn't going to have a white Christmas he's going to have a....
- What words follow "Silent Night" in the song?
- Which one of Santa's reindeer has the same name as another holiday mascot?
- Join in any reindeer games
- Blue Christmas
- Holy Night
NEW SERVICES AT VERO
We are now an integrated medical center and will soon be offering Regenerative Medicine protocols.
If you have any of these symptoms let us know so we can schedule a visit to discuss our new, advanced treatment options!
- Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain
- Tendonitis and Tendinosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease in the Spine
- Intervertebral Disc Tears
- Fractures (Broken Bones)
- Cartilage Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Strain Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Labral Tears (Torn Hip or Shoulder Labrum)
- Ligament Sprains or Tears (ACL or MCL tears)
- Partial Tendon Tears
- Nerve Inflammation
DR. KAILEY REYNOLDS DNP., AG-ACNP
"Dr. Kailey is originally from Waterloo, Iowa. She attended Hawkeye community college and Kaplan University for her Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree, then received her Doctorate of Nursing degree specializing as an adult gerontology acute care nurse practitioner from Creighton University. With her mom being a nurse, she has had a passion for caring for others from a young age."
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 9:00am
4:00pm - 6:00pm
7:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 2:00pm
Winners the past 4 years!