A Vero Health Center Newsletter - Volume 72
WHAT WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR
November is one of our favorite months at Vero. Not only do we get to watch football, see the colors of the leaves change, and order all the pumpkin spice lattes we like, but we also get to reflect upon just how grateful we are to have a home in this community.
So, what are we grateful for this year? We couldn't have asked for a better 2023! We've moved into our new building in West Des Moines. We've grown our team members, and continue to love serving together. Most of all, we've heard countless stories of pain relief, healing, and hope found in our office! It is an absolute honor to serve and help you feel your very best each week. We are forever grateful, thank you for being part of such an awesome year!
This month, look forward to one of our favorite Vero traditions. To show our gratitude for the joy and positivity you bring to our office, we're giving each family represented at Vero a pumpkin pie. Don’t Miss Out!
Pies Will Be Handed Out:
- Nov. 20 - 22.
- Our office will be closed on Nov. 23 & 24 for the Holiday.
- Are pumpkins technically a fruit or a vegetable?
- How many places in the U.S. are named Cranberry?
- What is an adult male turkey called?
- How long is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade route?
- When was the first Thanksgiving feast held?
- A Tom
- 2.5 Miles
- November 1621
HEALTHY FOR HOLIDAYS
As the holiday season is fast approaching, sometimes it brings us more than joy! This is a common time that our bodies may become drained, leading to illness. Here are some tips to stay healthy this fall
- Incorporate more Vitamin C into your diet
- Eat mindfully
- Keep your workout schedule
- Stay hydrated
- Make time for self-care
- Get adjusted
Remember to enjoy your holiday season but listen to your body and keep your health as a priority!
VOTE FOR VERO
Voting is now open for Cityview’s Best of Des Moines 2024 Awards. Vote daily from now until November 13th...
- #197 Best Holistic Health Center
- #201 Best Local Chiropractic Clinic
- #202 Best Local Doctor's Clinic
- Born in California but have lived in Iowa most of my life.
- I love spending time with my kids and experiencing life with them!
- My favorite hobby is running and yoga…..belong to the Cumming, IA running club. Competed 1/2 marathon in July.
- Warm weather and live music makes my heart happy.
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 9:00am
4:00pm - 6:00pm
7:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 2:00pm
Winners the past 4 years!