Chiropractic Care and Pregnancy
How Chiropractic Care Makes For A Better Pregnancy
As a West Des Moines IA Chiropractor, we specialize in neurologically-based chiropractic care that focuses on ensuring the nervous system is in the healthiest state possible. Our approach also highlights the importance of chiropractic care during pregnancy.
We are able to help so many of our patients start living the life they deserve, and in the case of our pregnant patients, help their soon-to-be little ones start living a healthier life even inside the womb.
There are so many benefits to seeking chiropractic care not only before and after pregnancy, but throughout your pregnancy as well. Here are a few key reasons why chiropractic care and pregnancy go hand-in-hand.
For The Mother:
- Prepares for an easier pregnancy and birth by creating a state of balance.
- Removes tension on the ligaments that support the uterus, thus reducing torsion (*intrauterine constraint) to the uterus.
- Removes interference to her vital nervous system, which controls and coordinates all of her systems and body functions.
- Allows for a safe and efficient birth by decreasing the potential for interventions.
For The Baby:
- Removes nerve interference, allowing for better fetal development.
- Allows room to grow without restrictions to the forming cranium, spine, and other skeletal structures.
- Offers room to move into the best position for birth.
- With proper fetal positioning, there is a significant decrease in birthing difficulties and the resulting birth trauma caused by intervention (c-section, forceps, vacuum extraction).
Vero Health Center :: Best Local Chiropractor, Des Moines and Central Iowa
At Vero Health Center, we focus on neurologically-based chiropractic care. We administer the best and most specific type of chiropractic care, addressing the master control system of the body. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology to pinpoint and locate the root cause of your health concerns.
The next step for you and your family is to schedule a comprehensive evaluation with our office, so we can better understand your unique needs.
Click here or call (515) 422-9552 to book your no obligation appointment TODAY!
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 9:00am
4:00pm - 6:00pm
7:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 2:00pm
Winners the past 4 years!