A Vero Health Center Newsletter - Volume 62
Out With The Old In With The New!
With the New Year off to a brand new beginning, it's a great time to start over. Set new goals. Break bad habits. Resolve to become healthier.
If you're thinking about starting a fitness program, losing weight, eating a better diet, or improving other health behaviors, remember your spine! A healthy spine and nervous system should be the starting point of any New Year's resolution to better health.
We thank you all for a busy and wonderful 2022. We moved into our new location and added 13 members to our team this past year. Although 2022 will be a hard year to beat, we look forward to the opportunities to continuously grow and serve all of our practice members.
Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2023. Happy New Year, Vero family!
New Office Hours
Monday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
These Jokes Crack Us Up
- What's a chiropractor's favorite food?
- What do chiropractors and comedians have in common?
- Why was the chiropractor a good interrogator?
- Baby Crack Ribs.
- They both crack people up.
- They always got the suspect to crack.
NEW SERVICES AT VERO
We are now an integrated medical center and will soon be offering Regenerative Medicine protocols.
If you have any of these symptoms let us know so we can schedule a visit to discuss our new, advanced treatment options!
- Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain
- Tendonitis and Tendinosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease in the Spine
- Intervertebral Disc Tears
- Fractures (Broken Bones)
- Cartilage Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Strain Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Labral Tears (Torn Hip or Shoulder Labrum)
- Ligament Sprains or Tears (ACL or MCL tears)
- Partial Tendon Tears
- Nerve Inflammation
Dr. Toby Thepsoumphone DC, LMT
Dr. Toby Thepsoumphone is originally from Smyrna, Delaware. Dr. Toby graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport. In addition, Dr. Toby attended Harris School of Business in Dover, Delaware where he earned a degree in Massage Therapy. He has worked as a Licensed Massage Therapist since 2016. His passion is to help others to achieve optimal health and wellness.
Fun Facts about Dr. Toby…
- I learned how to swim this summer after completing adult swim lessons.
- I’m terrified of heights although I have gone skydiving.
- Favorite movie of all times is “A Beautiful Mind.”
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 9:00am
4:00pm - 6:00pm
7:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 2:00pm
Winners the past 4 years!